Thursday, June 10, 2010

My dog ate my blog?



I don't really have a good excuse for my lack of posting. Other than laziness, lack of inspiration and a sort of "gloomy" mood.
I have taken some time to reflect on my life, the people in it and what I have to do to live the life that I choose. This means eliminating some people, being more conscious of how I treat those that are important to me and taking inventory of the good and bad aspects of my daily life.
One of my goals along my renewal path will be to post more regularly here on the blog. I am choosing to use it as a diary of sorts (albeit a public one). My days can have a tendency to blur together sometimes and I think that this can be an excellent way to take inventory of the way that I spend my time.
I want to remember to good days and bad, the things I do and do not like, things that work and things that don't.
I have A LOT of fun things ahead of me: Zoe's 3rd Birthday, Summer holiday's with my family, days of laziness and fun in the sun at the pool and the Summer will end, of course, with Mr. Milo turning 1!!
Thank you for reading and enjoy the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment