Friday, June 11, 2010

the kids are(nt) alright

Zoe is still recovering from her fight with the ENT (thats what Im calling her cauterization procedure bc it was more like a UFC fight than a doctors visit) and has spent most evenings this week running from us screaming "doooont toooooouch myyyyyyyy nooooose". We continue to chase her. Its totally not a fun game.

Milo seems to be having trouble digesting the slice of cheese he ate yesterday. What? He seemed to enjoy it! I had no idea his body would not agree.

No kiddo pictures because Zoe wasnt having it and I hate to see pictures of Milo screaming.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow! Goodnight all!

ps: totally excited for the Caldwell family, Molly went into labor tonight and we are waiting patiently to hear the sex of baby #2!!

pps: ok, so maybe a picture of me and a "get off of me, I said no pictures" Milo and one of Zoe's crazy destroyed face


No comments:

Post a Comment