Friday, December 11, 2009

tissues and vicks and snot, oh my!!

I do apologize for my lack of posting this week. The Del Rosario household has been taken over by a nasty nasty cold that has morphed into an ear infection for our dear Zoe. My life has been consumed by wiping noses, watching Disney movies and holding/loving crying babies/husbands (lol).



Milo is is usual happy self, just with a stuffy nose that makes it hard to nurse. Ian is a trooper and made it to work all week (even though he sounds horrible)! Zoe is happily drinking her meds, enjoying lots of tv time and loving the extra "mommy time" that comes with being sick. I have avoided getting sick thus far (knocking on wood) thanks to my super mommy powers and I have lots of hope that this will all clear up soon.

Oh, and I've been surviving on lots and lots of this:



(smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment