Monday, December 7, 2009

Monument Lighting in Baltimore

On Thursday, December 3rd, we went to the Monument lighting downtown. There were TONS of people there and finding a place to stand was a bit tricky, but we had a lot of fun!




They set off fireworks to the tune of Christmas music after the lighting (Zoe was NOT a fan of these) and the whole scene was very "Christmasy" and beautiful.

I was able to meet up with my friend, Amber, who I havent seen in almost 20 years (thanks to facebook)! I was also the victim of a hot chocolate spillage, as seen by the large stain on my wrap. Thanks large man in the obnoxiously large coat for storming through the crowd with no concern for those around you.



All in all, it was a lovely evening. Zoe would probably say her favorite part was getting to eat 2 mini cupcakes and a cup of hot chocolate for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment