Thursday, February 17, 2011

six confessions


image via weheartit



taking a cue from LA i am going to jump on the chance to divulge 6 of my deepest darkest secrets to the blogosphere. here goes:

1. i really dont understand the dark chocolate craze. its bitter, it makes me gag. milk chocolate (with nuts!!) for me all the way!
2. i rarely finish an entire song on the radio/ipod/pandora. i suppose i have extreme musical ADD.
3. i havent had a single thing to drink. all day. {i am aware of how not good this is and will be rectifying it shortly}
4. i recently started going to church again and im fairly certain its changing my life!
5. i completely regret chopping my hair off. i going to get my hairstylist to sign something refusing to comply if i ever ask her to do it again.
6. i do not drink milk out of anything but a glass or coffee mug. plastic makes it taste funny.

that was fun! {and i hope you weren't too disappointed at the lack of depth and darkness of these secrets}



No comments:

Post a Comment